Holy Smokes Glamtastic Glitter Bombs!
The Camp It Boys are really going all out for their second birthday... They have a awesome prizes up for grabs for the Glamping competition at The Annual 2016.
Grab your ticket(s) to Camp It The Annual 2016 and start your planning for this years Glamping competition: choose a theme, dress up your camp site, dress up your team and be in the running for the BIGGEST PRIZE PACK EVER!
Be the winning Glamping site and your site will win:
- A 2 night Mystery Break holiday package for 2 people flying with Virgin Australia to an mystery destination within Australia, valued at $1070!
- 4 x Camp It camping and fun packs with lots of goodies inside them
with all other prizes thats close to $1500 in value for the winning Glamping site!
You could be flying off to one of these possible destinations: Adelaide, Ballina Byron, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Canberra, Coffs Coast, Darwin Fraser Coast, Gold Coast, Hamilton Island, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Port Douglas, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Townsville or the Whitsunday Coast.
Great prizes for 2nd and 3rd place to be announced.
Lets see how many glamping sites to we can get at The Annual 2016 and really glamp it up.
To be in the running for this amazing prize : purchase your ticket to Camp It The Annual 2016 and register your glamping site on our website here before Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 or at The Annual 2016 before midday Saturday.
Terms and Conditions
1. This trade promotion is conducted by Camp It Pty Ltd ABN 2316 7485 216 (“Camp It”).
To be eligible to enter the draw, you must:
2.1 be a resident of Queensland,
2.2 be over 18 years of age,
2.3 have purchased and paid for a ticket to Camp It’s The Annual 2016 event running Friday 21 Oct 2016 to Monday 24 Oct 2016 (“The Event”).
2.4 register your glamping site on the Camp It website at http://www.campit.com.au/glamper before Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 or at The Event before midday Saturday 22 Oct 2016.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion runs between 2 April 2016 and 22 October 2016. Prize draw will take place on 22nd Oct 2016.
4. How To Enter
During the promotional period you must:
4.1 Purchase a ticket to The Event in person or via www.campit.com.au/menu-tickets
4.2 Register your glamping site on www.campit.com.au at http://www.campit.com.au/glamper before Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 or at The Event before midday Saturday 22 Oct 2016.
4.3 Your registration must name a team leader and may optionally list additional team members. Not all team member need to be listed at time of registration to be included in your team but they must form a cohesive glamping site.
At The Event you must:
4.4 Dress up / glamp up your camp site before judging.
5. Entry into the promotion is free with your ticket purchase. You may incur costs from your ISP or telephone provider to access the internet. Any costs incurred to enter the promotion are the responsibility of the entrant.
6.1 First Place Prize:
6.1.1 A two night Mystery Break holiday package for two people flying with Virgin Australia to an mystery destination within Australia, valued at $1070.
6.1.2 Four Camp It camping and fun packs with lots of goodies inside them.
6.2 Second Place Prize:
6.2.1 To be announced.
6.2 Third Place Prize:
6.2.1 To be announced.
7. The winning glamping team will need to be present at The Event prize draw.
8. Any prizes not collected during The Event will be forfeited.
9. If the prizes are forfeited Camp It is not required to re-draw or otherwise assign the prizes.
10. Prize Draw:
10.1 The winner will be selected by a panel of judges who will judge and score each registered site and the team with the most points will win.
10.2 In the event of a draw an additional judge will decide the winner from the drawn teams.
10.3 If the winning team contains more than one person, the team must decide between themselves how to assign/divide up the prize(s) amongst themselves.
11. The Judges decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prize winner must come forward during the prize draw to be contacted.
13. The Prize winner will be responsible for any and all related taxes as a result of their win.
14. The promotion is governed by the the laws of Queensland.
15. The promotion is a "game of skill" trade promotion where the winning team will be judged based on the creativeness of their entry.
16. Employees, DJ’s, performers and contractors of The Event, their immediate family, partners and flatmates are ineligible to enter.
17. By entering you grant Camp It a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
18. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
19. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) ).
20. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Camp It Pty Ltd from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) ).
21. Teams must contain at least one member who has an fully paid general admission ticket. (The team cannot contain only members who have recieved COMP tickets).
22. Depature cities for Virgin Mystery flights are from Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, or Sydney only. Winner is responsible for all costs and ancillaries howsoever incurred in order to depart or return from/to one of these locations.
23. Camp It is not in any way associated with Virgin Australia.
24. Mystery Flight is subject to all Virgin Australia terms and conditions for the service.